I found an interesting article on www.yahoo.com written by Craig Guillot of www.bankrate.com which discusses the 8 common ticket myths. I’ve listed the myths below but for an in-depth discussion of the myths you can either read the complete article on Yahoo or click here to get the Adobe Acrobat version of the article. If you don’t have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here for the free download of Adobe Acrobat 8 I hope you find this information helpful.
8 common ticket myths
1. If the officer makes a single mistake on your ticket, the case is dropped.
2. If the officer doesn’t show up in court, you automatically win.
3. Red cars get more tickets.
4. You need a lawyer to beat a ticket.
5. If you get a ticket in another state, your home state won’t find out about it.
6. You can make up an excuse to get out of the ticket.
7. A radar detector will ensure that you never get pulled over.
8. If you don’t sign the ticket, it will be dismissed.
The Law Office of Lowell Steiger Represents Injured Victims
If you have suffered a Personal Injury, Call for a Free Consultation
Contact Attorney Lowell Steiger at (323) 852-1100
or via e-mail at email@example.com
"Treated With the Respect That You Deserve"