Happy Holidays to You! I'm posting seven holiday driving safety tips both in text and in a video!
So here are the tips:
- Don't Speed — speed kills
- Don't Drive Impaired — if you want to party, great! BUT designate a non-drinking driver ahead of time
- Motorcyclists and Bicyclists Protect Yourselves — you may know what you're doing and where you're going, but people in cars typically are not looking for you. Wear protective gear: Helmet, jacket, pants, boots, etc.
- Get Rid of Tailgaters: They may just seem annoying but they're really quite dangerous. I've represented many people who have been severely injured in a rear-end accident. It is not uncommon for the victim of a rear-end accident to wind up having surgery for neck, back or other injuries caused by the rear-end accident.
- Don't Prevent Others From Passing You
- Beware of Stopped Vehicles at a Crosswalk: It's likely that some pedestrian is in that crosswalk
- Keep Your Cell Phone WIth You: Although it may be illegal to put that phone up to your ear (use your Bluetooth!), you need to keep a phone in your car for emergency situations. Remember, 911 is your friend.
Injured? Questions? Concerns?
For a Free Consultation please contact Attorney Lowell Steiger immediately at
Skype (with or without video): Lowell_Steiger
"Treated With the Respect and Understanding That You Deserve"