injured in a serious accident or losing a loved one due to negligence is an
unexpected event that shakes your foundation right out from under you. I'm here to help you get through this traumatic, life-changing event.
order to make the most of our first meeting together, I’ll be asking you to
bring some things with you. I know that
you may have all or none of what I request so don’t stress yourself. Once I’m representing you, my office will be
able to get whatever you don’t have.
you can e-mail or fax some these things in advance of our meeting, great! If not, bring them with you.
CAVIAT: it’s very likely that some of the things that I’m requesting
may not yet be available!!!
- Names, addresses, phone, e-mail of those
involved in the accident and their insurance information (policy number; claim
- Names, addresses, phone, e-mail of witnesses
- Written statements by you, the other party
- Police reports
- Pictures of accident scene, vehicles or objects
- Pictures of your injuries
- Evidence of the accident such as torn clothing, broken
or damaged instruments or equipment
- Medical and hospital reports
- Medical bills
- Repair estimates
- Rental bills
- Documentation of lost earnings (pay stubs;
- Insurance policies or declarations pages
Please call or e-mail me
I'm here for you
(877) 487-8221 Toll Free