Lowell H. Steiger, Esq.
Personal injury lawyer who treats you with the respect that you deserve
Although it may sound very cliche, I’m passionate about representing my injured clients. Personal injury is the natural field for me because I’m a caretaker at heart and I love the law. Oh, and I love my beagle, Pedro.
- Personal Injury
- Auto / Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian / Bicycle Accidents
- Slip / Trip & Fall
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse And Neglect
- Government Claims
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 1997
- California State University, Northridge
- Martindale-Hubbell, Preeminent 5.0 out of 5, 2012 – 2015
- California State Bar # 196547, 1998 – Present
- Attorney, Law Office of Lowell Steiger, 2000 – Present
- Attorney, Law Office of Gregory Chudacoff, 1998 – 2000
Law Office of Lowell Steiger
15303 Ventura Boulevard, suite 1070
"I spoke to Rex on the phone and explained my situation. He said he thought I had a case and set an appointment to meet with him. He explained all of my options in detail. I decided which one was best for me..."
"I have very limited experience working with an attorney. After the initial consultation of my employment contract, I had the utmost confidence in Rex Christensen. He listened to me very carefully and asked..."
"I enthusiastically endorse Rex as a highly qualified and experienced attorney. I have worked closely with Rex on several matters over the years and have always been impressed by his diligence and capability."
Kevin H., Real Estate Attorney
"I have known Rex Christensen for many years. His work is of the highest quality and his integrity is beyond reproach. I have no hesitation in recommending him as your legal counsel."