Free Consultation With a California Personal Injury Lawyer
Published On: February 8, 2013
Being injured in a serious accident or losing a loved one due to negligence is an unexpected event that shakes your foundation right out from under you. I’m here to help you get through this traumatic, life-changing event.
Our first meeting is the first step in determining your legal rights. You’ll have a lot of questions for me, I’ll have a lot of questions for you.
In order to make the most of our first meeting together, I’ll be asking you to bring some things with you. I know that you may have all or none of what I request so don’t stress yourself. Once I’m representing you, my office will be able to get whatever you don’t have.
If you can e-mail or fax some these things in advance of our meeting, great! If not, bring them with you.
CAVIAT: it’s very likely that some of the things that I’m requesting may not yet be available!!!
- Names, addresses, phone, e-mail of those involved in the accident and their insurance information (policy number; claim
- Names, addresses, phone, e-mail of witnesses
- Written statements by you, the other party and/or witnesses
- Police reports
- Pictures of accident scene, vehicles or objects involved
- Pictures of your injuries
- Evidence of the accident such as torn clothing, broken or damaged instruments or equipment
- Medical and hospital reports
- Medical bills
- Repair estimates
- Rental bills
- Documentation of lost earnings (pay stubs; employer information)
- Insurance policies or declarations pages