Happy Labor Day 2011 with DUI Checkpoints
Published On: September 2, 2011
Happy Labor Day 2011. There are many DUI checkpoints in and around Los Angeles this holiday weekend. More importantly, though, is to have a Designated Driver. They’re listed in the video which is actually the premier video in my Legal Lowdown With Lowell Steiger series
- In case you’re wondering, though, here are the checkpoints:
- Friday: Manchester Avenue and Hoover Street, South Los Angeles, 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Friday, Sunset Boulevard and Sutherland Street, Echo Park, 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Friday, Slauson Avenue and Olive Street, South Los Angeles, 7 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Jefferson Boulevard and Western Avenue, South Los Angeles, 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Saturday, Washington Boulevard and Stanford Avenue, Venice, 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Saturday, Reseda Boulevard and Ventura Boulevard, Encino, 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Sunday, Harbor Boulevard and 1st Street, San Pedro, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday, Venice and Abbot Kinney boulevards, Venice, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.